The alternative method of image intensifier high voltage power supply is as follows:
1. Remove the high-voltage power supply of the original image intensifier, and be careful not to lose the mark on the original image intensifier connected to the X-ray high-voltage power supply.
2. Install the new image intensifier high-voltage power supply in the original position.
3. After checking that the original 24V DC power supply voltage is correct, insert the original 8-core flat wire plug into the 8-core socket of the new power supply. Pay special attention to the red wire in the 8-core flat wire plug to align it with pin 1 (+24V) of the socket. Can’t plug back in!
4. Replace the HV, G3, G2, G1 high-voltage wires with the high-voltage caps of the new X-ray high-voltage power supply, put the original gaskets and type 0 gaskets, and then insert them into the corresponding gaskets. High-voltage output connector, and then close the new high-voltage cover.
5. The original wiring and markings of the high-voltage power socket of the image intensifier should match and cannot be inserted incorrectly.
6. Insert the cathode PC and ground wire GND into the corresponding sockets. After checking, you can boot.
7. G1 is the edge focus of the image and usually does not need to be adjusted; G3 is the image size adjustment (if there is no comprehensive test card, please do not adjust at will); because the HV high voltage involves the stability and safety of the power supply, it has been adjusted before leaving the factory. It has been adjusted, usually not adjusted!
When inputting +24V power, pin 1 is connected to +24V, and pin 2 is connected to 0V. At this time, the high-voltage power supply is working in 9’state; adjusting G21 can adjust the focus of the image. When pin 6 A is connected to pin 4 E, its value is 6′: adjust G22 to adjust the focus of the image. When pin 5 B is connected to pin 4 E, it is 4′: adjust G23 to adjust the focus of the image.
The above are the parameters and replacement method for installing the VP-33457-B image intensifier high voltage power supply. As long as everyone strictly abides by this procedure, I believe that you can replace and adjust the high-voltage power supply of the image intensifier by yourself. If you have any questions, please contact us!
Tel: (+86) 18953613955
Whatsapp: +86 18953613955
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China