(1) The precautions mentioned below must be carried out on the premise that the inner casing of the image intensifier can be used normally (except for liner discharge, leakage, air intake, input screen depression, etc.).
(2) Before installation, please clean the high-voltage line connected to the high-voltage power supply on the image intensifier with alcohol and dry it to avoid the high-voltage line being clean and causing discharge after installation.
(3) When installing, connect the cleaned high voltage line to the corresponding high voltage output port of the high voltage power supply according to the line number. Remember that the high voltage line must be inserted to the end and the high voltage line is tightened. In order to avoid the high voltage line loosening, it will cause sparking.
(4) If the high-voltage line is also cleaned; it is also fastened, but there is still a slight discharge on the high-voltage side. The high-voltage line can be pulled out in the case of power failure, and the discharge problem will be solved after the high-pressure silicone grease is re-connected on the line.
(5) In the process of adjusting the image, it can be adjusted according to the method mentioned in the manual.
(6) It is necessary to strictly control the use environment of the equipment, and to prevent the occurrence of discharge and burning of equipment due to abnormal working environment such as air humidity.
Tel: (+86) 18953613955
Whatsapp: +86 18953613955
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China