Newheek x-ray high voltage power supply can replace VP-33457-B x-ray high voltage power supply
Newheek x-ray high-voltage power supply can replace VP-33457-B x-ray high-voltage power supply. The alternative methods are as follows:
1. Remove the original X-ray high-voltage power supply, and pay attention not to lose the mark on the original image intensifier connection to the X-ray high-voltage power supply.
2. Install the new X-ray high-voltage power supply in the original position.
3. After checking that the original 24V DC power supply voltage is correct, insert the original 8-core flat wire plug into the 8-core socket of the new power supply. Pay special attention to the red line in the 8-core flat wire plug to align with pin 1 (+24V) of the socket. Can’t plug it back!
4. Replace the HV, G3, G2, G1 high-voltage lines with the high-voltage caps of the new x-ray high-voltage power supply, put on the original gaskets and 0-type gaskets, and insert them into the corresponding high-voltage output connectors, and then cover the new high-voltage caps.
5. The original wiring and the markings of the X-ray high-voltage power socket should match and cannot be inserted incorrectly.
6. Insert the cathode PC and the ground wire GND into the corresponding sockets. After checking, it can be powered on.
7. G1 is the edge focus of the image and generally does not need to be adjusted; G3 is the image size adjustment (if there is no comprehensive test card, please do not adjust it randomly); because the HV high voltage involves the stability and safety of the power supply, it has been adjusted before leaving the factory, generally not adjust!
When the +24V power supply is input, pin 1 is connected to +24V, and pin 2 is connected to 0V. At this time, the high-voltage power supply is working in 9’state; adjusting G21 can adjust the focus of the image. When pin 6 A is connected to pin 4 E, it is 6′: Adjust G22 to adjust the focus of the image. When pin 5 B is connected to pin 4 E, it is 4′: adjusting G23 can adjust the focus of the image.
The above are the parameters and replacement methods for installing the VP-33457-B x-ray high-voltage power supply. As long as everyone strictly follows this procedure, I believe that it is no problem to replace and debug the x-ray high-voltage power supply by yourself.If you have any questions, please contact us, we will make the most professional answer.