Precautions for maintenance and replacement of high voltage power supply of image intensifier
(1) The precautions mentioned below must be carried out on the premise of ensuring the normal use of the image intensifier tank (except for tank discharge, electric leakage, air intake, input screen depression and other tank damage).
(2) Before installation, please clean and dry the high-voltage wire connected to the high-voltage power supply on the image intensifier with alcohol to prevent the high-voltage wire from being dirty and causing discharge after installation.
(3) During installation, connect the cleaned high-voltage wire to the corresponding high-voltage output port of the high-voltage power supply according to the wire number. Remember to plug the high-voltage wire to the bottom and fasten it. To avoid ignition caused by loose high-voltage wire.
(4) If the high-voltage line is also cleaned; At the same time, it was fastened, but there was still a slight discharge at the high-voltage end. The high-voltage wire can be pulled out in case of power failure, and the discharge problem can be solved after the wire is coated with high-voltage silicone grease and reconnected.
(5) In the process of image adjustment, the method mentioned in the specification can be used for image adjustment.
(6) The use environment of the equipment shall be strictly required and eliminated from the root.
If you want to know more about the high-voltage power supply of the image intensifier, please contact us at (whatsapp):+861766362243!