The high voltage power supply is the equipment for the single field image intensifier, and the high-voltage power supply is an important part of the single field image intensifier.
The high voltage power supply wiring method of Thales single field image intensifier:
(1) HV potentiometer HV can be used to adjust the single field image intensifier.
(2) G4 is connected with the pump electrode of the single field image intensifier, and the voltage is fixed at 3KV.
(3) G3 connected to the field control electrode, there are three modes: conventional mode is 9 “, voltage is set at 3.2KV; mode 1 is 6”, voltage is set at 6.5KV; mode 2 is 4 “, voltage is set at 10KV, G3 is used to adjust the field of vision of single field image intensifier, in which potentiometer G31 adjusts 9” image, G32 adjusts 6 “image, G33 adjusts 4” image. Need adjustment.
(4) G2 is connected to the second focusing electrode, G2 is used to adjust the image sharpness of the single field image intensifier. There are also three modes: conventional mode 9 “, voltage set at 650V, mode 1 at 6”, voltage set at 580V, mode 2 at 4 “, voltage set at 720V. .
(5) G1 is connected with the first focusing electrode to adjust the definition of image edge.
If there is any doubt about the wiring method of the high voltage power supply, you can contact us.
Tel: (+86) 17616362243
Fax: +86 536 8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China