High-voltage power supply replacement method:
(1) Turn on the image intensifier, remove the high-voltage power supply auxiliary power supply board connection line, then replace the broken high-voltage power supply auxiliary power supply board with a new main power supply board, and fix it according to the original installation.
(2) Insert the high-voltage cable of the image intensifier into the high-voltage terminal of the high-voltage power supply. The high-voltage cable must be inserted into the bottom!
(3) Insert the G2 line of the image intensifier into the G2 terminal of the high-voltage power supply.
(4) Connect the adjustment board PV to G1.
(5) Connect the photovoltaic ground terminal to the ground of the main X-ray high-voltage power supply board.
(6) Connect the ground wire of the image intensifier and the high-voltage power supply board. The ground wire connects the cathode electronic device of the image intensifier to the computer.
(7) Turn on the DC24V power supply, the red wire is 24V, and the black wire is 24V.
Note: P1 control center; P2 control edge focus
I hope my sharing is helpful to you. Our company specializes in the production of various radiology imaging equipment, flat panel detectors, image intensified TV systems and various types of X-ray machine parts. Welcome to call to discuss!
Tel: (+86) 18953613955
Fax: +86 536 8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China