If the X-ray image intensifier we use is faulty, how can we fix it? Let’s introduce a simple repair method below.
Repair method of X-ray image intensifier
(1) Turn on the dehumidifier before the X-ray image intensifier is maintained to reduce the indoor humidity to about 50%.
(2) Use a hair dryer to heat the excavated part a few times to drain the water, but don’t get too close to the reinforced tube to prevent the glass shell from overheating and implosion.
(3) Fill and cover the excavated part with silicone rubber, and fill it as thick as possible to increase the insulation strength.
(4) After about 48 hours, the silicone rubber is cured. Connect the power cord, power on and test the machine, press the perspective function key, no high-voltage ignition is seen.
(5) Install and restore in order, start to see through, the image is normal, there is no flame, no bright line interference, and the repair is successful.
Our newheek mainly produces X-ray high-voltage power supplies, X-ray image intensifiers, monitors, etc. The products are sold at home and abroad, and have won unanimous praise.